My streaming title tells it all. “How NOT to Play Games (TorvaFirmus Style)”. For the most part, I play games like Overwatch for the skins. This gives me a simple challenge that doesn’t require getting upset when I don’t get enough score.
My gaming motto is:
- If the game isn’t enjoyable, then don’t bother doing it.
- If the game doesn’t have brightly coloured skins that can be earned, then why bother.
- If the game demands regular payments, then it costs too much.
- Pay once and play whenever. This is the key to being able to play games whenever I feel like it.
- Games that aren’t multi-player should not require internet access in order to play.