I stream my games on various platforms. Depending on your preference, you can view my streams on Mobcrush (https://www.mobcrush.com/torvafirmus), Twitch (https://torvafirmus.com/twitch or https://www.twitch.tv/torvafirmus), or Youtube (https://torvafirmus.com/youtube or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyuzEMDUn7-_vynN63oGbgw).
As this is a shortlist, I will only list some of the games that I play and or stream.
- Black Desert Online
- Black Desert Mobile
- Destiny 2
- TitanFall 2
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Craft the World
- Assassins Creed (Any of the releases)
- Civilization (Any of the versions)
- Cities: Skylines
- Planet Coaster
- Ark: Survival Evolved
- Simcity 4
My streaming title tells it all. “How NOT to Play Games (TorvaFirmus Style)”. For the most part, I play games like Overwatch for the skins. This gives me a simple challenge that doesn’t require getting upset when I don’t get enough score.
My gaming motto is:
- If the game isn’t enjoyable, then don’t bother doing it.
- If the game doesn’t have brightly coloured skins that can be earned, then why bother.
- If the game demands regular payments, then it costs too much.
- Pay once and play whenever. This is the key to being able to play games whenever I feel like it.
- Games that aren’t multi-player should not require internet access in order to play.
New twitch bot, GorgeousTorva to interact with your chat. Free to use.
Just to let you know that I have now reached affiliate status with twitch. Thank you to all my friends, supporters, viewers and fans. https://www.twitch.tv/torvafirmus
2020 has been a bit of a hog. Time for it to get lost and make way for 2021.