I stream my games on various platforms. Depending on your preference, you can view my streams on Mobcrush (https://www.mobcrush.com/torvafirmus), Twitch (https://torvafirmus.com/twitch or https://www.twitch.tv/torvafirmus), or Youtube (https://torvafirmus.com/youtube or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyuzEMDUn7-_vynN63oGbgw).
As this is a shortlist, I will only list some of the games that I play and or stream.
- Black Desert Online
- Black Desert Mobile
- Destiny 2
- TitanFall 2
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Craft the World
- Assassins Creed (Any of the releases)
- Civilization (Any of the versions)
- Cities: Skylines
- Planet Coaster
- Ark: Survival Evolved
- Simcity 4
My streaming title tells it all. “How NOT to Play Games (TorvaFirmus Style)”. For the most part, I play games like Overwatch for the skins. This gives me a simple challenge that doesn’t require getting upset when I don’t get enough score.
My gaming motto is:
- If the game isn’t enjoyable, then don’t bother doing it.
- If the game doesn’t have brightly coloured skins that can be earned, then why bother.
- If the game demands regular payments, then it costs too much.
- Pay once and play whenever. This is the key to being able to play games whenever I feel like it.
- Games that aren’t multi-player should not require internet access in order to play.
I had sooooooo many issues with dropped frames, that I just recorded a couple of hours of gameplay and put them on youtube.
I created a new tutorial. This shows how simple it is to take a VRoid Studio (Beta) model and print it on a 3D printer. I don’t cover the specifics of printing, but converting the VRM file to a STL file that 3D printers tend to require.
New twitch bot, TorvaFacts to interact with your chat. Free to use.